The Parksville and District and Qualicum Beach Chambers of Commerce are pleased to host the 2021 Business Excellence Awards, which will be presented on March 24 at Qualicum Beach Civic Centre.
The awards are an opportunity to recognize and honour businesses and individuals that have made outstanding contributions to the communities in 2021.
Nominations for area individuals or businesses require at least one paragraph about the nominee and will be selected based on the quality of the nomination and not on the quantity of nominations.
Nominations forms can be found online at www.parksvillechamber.com/events and are to be received by Feb. 18.
The accepted categories are as follows:
• Young Professional of the Year
• Small Business of the Year (Parksville and District)
• Small Business of the Year (Qualicum Beach)
• Not-for-Profit of the Year (must be a registered)
• Employer of the Year (Parksville and District)
• Employer of the Year (Qualicum Beach)
• Large Business of the Year
• Service Excellence Award (Parksville)
• Service Excellence Award (Qualicum Beach)
• Tourism & Hospitality
More information on each nomination category can be found at www.parksvillechamber.com
“Hosting the Business Excellence Awards is an honour for the chambers. It represents months of work to make it just right, and something our community can be proud of. But in the end, it is worth it!,” said Kim Burden, executive director of the Parksville and District Chamber of Commerce and Qualicum Beach Chamber of Commerce. “Finalists, winners, their families and colleagues are so supportive and it’s just a pleasure to be a part of. It’s important to us that we honour and support the great businesses in our communities.”
Tickets for the event can be reserved by calling 250-248-3613. Sponsorship opportunities are available.
– NEWS Staff, submitted