Bike To Work Week in the mid-Island is less than three weeks away.
This year, organizers have added some exciting events which they hope will help to raise the awareness of cycling as a viable and fun way of getting around the Oceanside area.
This year’s events include:
1. Bike To Work Commuter Cycling.
2. Bike To Your Local Coffee Shop.
3. Qualicum Beach Family Day events.
4. Ride with the Mayor and Council — there are separate rides with the Parksville and Qualicum Beach Mayor and Council members.
5. Community Ride — starting in both Parksville and Qualicum Beach, the ride will end at Little Qualicum Cheeseworks where you can listen to live music and enjoy some tasty local foods and refreshments.
Check out biketowork.ca/oceanside for more details or to volunteer.