Thanks to neighbours, firefighters

Thanks to neighbours, firefighters

We would like to thank the Parksville Volunteer Fire Department and all the neighbours who came to our rescue during the windstorm on Dec. 20.

An electrical short from a power line ignited the main Fortis gas line just feet from our house. If it wasn’t for your efforts there wouldhave been much more damage than singed garage doors and a charred fence!

Our Christmas could have been very different and we are forever grateful.

The Stainsby Family

Parksville