These days, couldn’t we all use a little love?
The team at Coombs Junction Furniture & Mattress certainly thinks so, so for February, they’re celebrating with a salute to local and to you, the ones who make it all possible.
“Throughout February, we’re saying ‘Thank you’ to the mid-Island community with our Free Love Sale,” says Coombs Junction Furniture owner Parry Gallagher. “We’re committed to supporting local, but it’s only because our customers do too that we can make that happen.”
The simplicity of this special event is something to warm the coldest heart: Purchase any regular-priced sofa and get a matching loveseat or chair for free!
And while we may need to stay six-feet apart while browsing the well-stocked showroom – featuring one of the Island’s largest selections of BC- and Canadian-made furnishings and accessories – you’re definitely invited to show the love for local, including:
- Deluxe Designs – This family-owned Surrey company has produced custom, locally designed and made furnishings since 1997, specializing in sofas, sectionals, chairs, hide-a-beds, ottomans and yes, loveseats!
- Stylus – From its founding back in 1959, the Vancouver-based company has grown into one of Canada’s largest furniture manufacturers, with stylish, contemporary sofas, accent chairs, dining suits and more.
- Elite Sofa Designs – The Vancouver designer and manufacturer was founded on the principle of creating custom furniture with handcrafted quality, and it continues delivering on that 30 years later.
- Birchwood Furniture – Building beautiful furnishings since 1978, this Calgary-based company is committed to building high-quality, long-lasting furniture to keep your home both stylish and comfortable.
- Palliser – Winnipeg’s Palliser brand has roots reaching back 75 years. Today, find quality furnishings for virtually every room in the home, handcrafted by a world-class team.
- Amax – For leather furnishings to suit any setting, this Surrey-based manufacturer is well-known for excellence in quality, durability, comfort and of course, style.