Oceanside RCMP received 320 complaints the week of May 30 to June 5.
Some of the incidents included:
• Two catalytic converters were reported stolen from vehicles in the 1300 block of Springhill Road, Parksville.
• Two weed eaters with harnesses, a five-gallon pail and assorted garden tools were reported stolen in the 300 block of Crome Point Road, Bowser.
• A yellow Champion Model 46551 power generator was reported stolen from the 2400 block of Andover Road, Nanoose Bay.
• Both B.C. licence plates MA302L were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of Grovehill Road, Qualicum Beach.
• A counterfeit Canadian $50 bill was reported accepted by a business in Parksville.
• Garbage was reported being dumped in the bushes in the area near Claymore Road West and Claymore Crescent, Qualicum Beach.
• A vehicle was vandalized in the area of Dunbar Way and Alberni Highway, Parksville.
• A prowler was reported in the 100 block of Jensen Avenue East, Parksville.
• A teal green/black Gili Sports paddle board was reported stolen by a female in the 200 block of Buller Road, Qualicum Beach.
• A nighttime prowler was reported in the 200 block of Moilliet Street South, Parksville.
• A vehicle was reported to have had two tires slashed in the 5300 block of Deep Bay Drive, Bowser.
• A vehicle was reported vandalized in the parking lot of Rathtrevor Park, Parksville.
• A shed break-and-enter and several items were reported stolen in the 600 block of Imperial Drive, Parksville.
• A business vacuum hose attachment was reported stolen in the 400 block of Island Highway East, Parksville.
• A chain link fence gate was reported damaged in the 5000 block of Mountainview Road, Bowser.
• A Wi-Fi hub was stolen from a business in the 200 block of Island Highway West, Parksville.
• B.C. licence plate EE903J was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Allsbrook Road, Parksville.
• A solar panel motion light was reported stolen off the side of a building in the 100 block of Alberni Highway, Parksville.
If you see a crime in progress, call 911. If you have information regarding an incident, phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) weekdays except holidays. Outside of business hours, phone 250-248-6111, extension 7.
— NEWS Staff, submitted