Oceanside RCMP received 270 complaints during the week of Sept. 15-21.
Some of the incidents included:
• A white Corona bicycle with custom PUP H2O holder, PRP grips and valued at $500 was reported stolen from a residence in the 500 block of Village Way, Qualicum Beach.
• Gift cards were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of Ashcroft Place, Parksville.
• Two vehicles were reported rummaged through in the 800 block of Aberdeen Drive, Parksville. Nothing reported damaged or stolen.
• Two Stealth Cam trail cams were reported stolen from Outrigger Road and Dolphin Drive, Nanoose Bay.
• A mailbox was reported broken into in the 2300 block of Andover Road, Nanoose Bay.
• Unlocked vehicles were reported to have been rummaged through in the 800 block of Temple Street, Parksville. Nothing was reported stolen.
• An electronic scale was found in the 200 block of McVickers Street, Parksville and turned into Oceanside RCMP.
• A vehicle was reported rummaged through in the 700 block of Phillips Street, Parksville. Nothing was reported stolen.
• A vehicle was reported rummaged through in the 5200 block of Island Highway West, Qualicum Beach. Nothing was reported stolen.
• A local resident reported an abandoned vehicle on Horne Lake Road that turned out to have been stolen from Campbell River earlier.
• A residence was unlawfully entered on 1700 block of Admiral Tryon Blvd, Nanoose Bay. Several thousand dollars’ worth of tools were reported stolen.
• A male was reported stealing parts from a vehicle used for training purposes in the 200 block of Hobbs Road, Qualicum Beach.
• A Dewalt 20V power tool, Sawzall cordless drill were among items reported stolen from a vehicle in the 500 block of Juniper Drive, Qualicum Beach. The owner’s name was written on the stolen items.
• A resident in the 600 block of Ashcroft Place, Parksville, reported a person checking door handles. Video has been turned over to the RCMP.
• An unlocked vehicle was reported rummaged through in the 5100 block of Thompson Clarke Drive West, Bowser.
• Black sunglasses, a lug nut and a lighter were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of Valdez Avenue, Qualicum Beach. Entry might have been gained through windows that were left down.
• A wallet was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of Soriel Road, Parksville.
• A B.C. trailer plate UDY86A was reported stolen from a property in the 1100 block of Lee Road East, Parksville.
• Graffiti was sprayed on a public building in the 100 block of Jensen Avenue East, Parksville. A male and a female have been captured on surveillance cameras.
If you see a crime in progress, call 911. If you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours. Outside of business hours phone 250-248-6111 extension 7, or phone Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477