Oceanside RCMP received 245 complaints the week of Nov. 22 to Nov. 28.
Some of those incidents included:
• The Community Garden was reported vandalized in the 200 block of McVickers Street, Parksville. Noted damaged was a fence and winter vegetables.
• Change was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Wheler Avenue, Parksville.
• Two fence ornaments were reported vandalized in the 1300 block of Carmel Place, Nanoose Bay.
• A propane camp stove was reported stolen from a storage locker in the 1500 block of Pady Place, Qualicum Beach.
• A prowler was reported in the 1800 block of Claudet Road, Nanoose Bay.
• An electronic sign was reported vandalized in the 300 block of Pym Street North, Parksville.
• B.C. licence plate JT236T was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of McMillan Street, Parksville.
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle in the area of Memorial Ave and Alberni Highway pullout, Qualicum Beach.
• A black-and-red Briggs Stratton power washer and a red gas can were reported stolen from a secured storage shed in the 100 block of Hoylake Road, Qualicum Beach.
• A break-and-enter was reported in the 100 block of Shelley Road, Parksville. Noted missing was an Epson projector and damage reported to a number of doors.
• An ornamental iron gate with a distinctive spider web design was reported stolen in the 900 block of Ford Road, Coombs.
• An electric crimping tool, wiring and aviation parts were reported stolen form an unlocked vehicle in the 200 block of Corfield Street, Parkville.
• A vehicle was reported entered and contents moved around in the 400 block of Stanford Avenue East, Parksville.
• The fuel tank was drilled and contents were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of Pym Street, Parksville.
• A hot water tank was reported stolen during a residential break-and-enter in the 900 block of Allenby Road, Parksville. A secured door was breached and power was turned off.
• A secured black mountain bike with blue ‘Specialized’ lettering was reported stolen from an underground parkade in the 300 block of Morison Avenue, Parksville.
• A validation sticker was reported stolen from a vehicle plate in the 300 block of Craig Street, Parksville.
• Damage was reported to community playfields in the 2800 block of Northwest Bay Road, Nanoose Bay. RCMP were able to detain two individuals upon arrival.
• B.C. licence plate PN273H was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1000 block of Resort Drive, Parksville.
If you see a crime in progress, call 911. The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111 (extension 7). The detachment is located at 421 Pym St. North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m., Monday to Friday, except holidays.
— NEWS Staff, submitted