Oceanside RCMP received 505 complaints during the period of Dec. 6-19.
Some of the incidents included:
• Patio cushions were reported stolen from a property in the 400 block of Maquinna Place, Qualicum Beach.
• A green-and-white Everyday brand bike was found on Church Road, Parksville. Please contact Oceanside RCMP during regular hours to claim.
• Sunglasses and earbuds were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 1600 block of Admiral Tryon Blvd, Parksville.
• A residential break-and-enter to a storage room was reported in the 300 block of Wembley Road, Parksville. There was damage to an exterior door and locks were tampered.
• A tan Guess purse was found in the area of Lombardy Street, Parksville. Please contact Oceanside RCMP during regular hours to claim.
•Both B.C. licence plates, HA9636, were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1000 block of Sunrise Drive, Qualicum Beach.
• A business sign was reported stolen in the 1500 block of Island Highway East, Parksville.
• A power transformer was vandalized in the area of Pym Street North and Humphrey Road, Parksville.
• A forestry gate was reported vandalized in the Sundew Place and Sea Blush Drive, Nanoose Bay. Damage estimated at $10,000.
• A perimeter fence was damaged and an RV was entered in the 400 block of Stanford Avenue East, Parksville.
• A dark blue-green 2007 Jeep Wrangler was reported stolen in the 300 block of Island Highway East, Parksville. The vehicle is unlicensed.
• A business break-and-enter was reported in the 1400 block of Huntley Road, Parksville. A suspect was found on site and arrested.
• A community gate was reported damaged in the 1700 block of Meadowood Way, Qualicum Beach.
• A GPS unit was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 700 block of Compton Court, Qualicum Beach. Subject was able to access residential garage via the unlocked car outside.
• A toque was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Young Street, Parksville.
• A garage door opener was found in the area of Village Way and Berwick Road North, Qualicum Beach. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
• Three juniper bonsai trees were reported stolen from a property in the 400 block of Yambury Road, Qualicum Beach.
• A fence was cut and a vehicle rummaged through during a reported business break-and-enter in the 3800 block of Alberni Highway, Whiskey Creek.
• A red Schwinn 18-speed bicycle was found in the 1300 block of Alberni Highway, Parksville. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
• A vehicle was reported vandalized in the 600 block of Primrose Street, Qualicum Beach. The driver’s side door lock was damaged.
• Change was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the block of Bradner Circle, Nanoose Bay.
If you see a crime in progress, call 911. If you have information regarding an incident, phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) weekdays except holidays. Outside of business hours, phone 250-248-6111, extension 7.
— NEWS Staff, submitted