The Town of Qualicum Beach is seeking expressions of interest from non-profit housing organizations regarding future development opportunities in Qualicum Beach.
The Town is reviewing locations for potential housing development on town-owned land, and it is expected that by the fall of 2019, will have identified a site. The intent is to be ready to fully capitalize on provincial funding opportunities for housing development in 2020.
This RFEI is the first step in identifying partnering organizations for grant applications and development.
The town asks interested parties to include the following in their response:
- An introduction to your organization
- Organizational capacity and/or resources to contribute to a housing project
- The scope of project that your project would be able to undertake (e.g. number of housing units, building size, etc)
- Past projects
- Experience of staff or stakeholders that may be involved in the project
- References (if applicable)
For further information, contact town director of planning Luke Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-752-6921.
Those interested mus respond to this RFEI in print and/or electronic format by 4 p.m. on June 11, 2019.
— Town of Qualicum Beach, NEWS staff