Project underway will include:
1. Urgent care — open 7:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m., 7 days a week immediate assessment and treatment for medical conditions that require same-day treatment and stabilization for transfer to hospital.
2. Primary health care — up to ten health care providers, supported by an interdisciplinary team targeted at prevention, health promotion and chronic disease management.
3. Ambulatory care — an extension of primary care including home and community care, mental health and addiction services and health promotion.
4. Diagnostic and treatment — clinics visiting specialists, modern diagnostic radiology and on-site labs.
5. Electronic record keeping and other existing direct VIHA services from across District 69.
— no inpatient services.