A Parcel Tax Roll Review Panel will be held on Friday, February 24, 2023, at 11 a.m., for the purpose of hearing complaints as to one or more of the following grounds per section 205(1) of the Community Charter:
- (a) there is an error or omission respecting a name or address on the parcel tax roll;
- (b) there is an error or omission respecting the inclusion of a parcel;
- (c) there is an error or omission respecting the taxable area or the taxable frontage of a parcel;
- (d) an exemption has been improperly allowed or disallowed.
A complaint shall not be heard by the Parcel Tax Roll Review Panel unless notice of the complaint has been made in writing at least 48 hours prior to the first sitting of the Parcel Tax Roll Review Panel. Complaints can be submitted through one of the following options:
- In person or by mail: Regional District of Nanaimo, 6300 Hammond Bay Road, Nanaimo, B.C., V9T 6N2
- email: Finance1@rdn.bc.ca
Parcel tax assessment rolls may be inspected at the Regional District of Nanaimo administration office, 6300 Hammond Bay Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Monday through Friday, by appointment, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., starting Tuesday, February 1, 2023, or electronically by emailing the Regional District of Nanaimo.
For more information please contact:
www.rdn.bc.ca | firstname.lastname@example.org