The Salvation Army thanks you. You know who you are…
• You have little to give but share plenty.
• You spent many hours and walked many miles organizing and collecting food for the hungry.
• You lifted heavy bins and sorted many piles to stock our shelves for Christmas.
• You stay awake so others can sleep safely.
• You broadcast what we are doing for all to hear.
• You give of your talents while ringing those bells.
• You give us hours of your time — no expectation of compensation.
• You prepare a Christmas meal and serve many.
• Your club raises money and together with a grocer it multiplies.
• You take memorable snapshots of joyous times with loved ones.
• You give to us when it’s your turn to get.
• You spend months preparing to share with us what Christmas is all about.
Lisa Clason, Community Services Coordinator for The Salvation ArmyParksville