Nominations are now open for the Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce annual Business Achievement Awards. The awards celebrate business success in Parksville and District.
The chamber encourages the public to nominate an individual, their own business or a business they love in any of the six categories.
Nomination forms can be found at: www.parksvillechamber.com/events
• Service Excellence Award: presented to an individual or business who consistently offers exceptional service and goes beyond customer expectations.
• Small Business of the Year – (less than 10 employees): recognizes a small business with less than 10 employees, has made an outstanding contribution to the community and has a reputation for providing superior customer service.
• Large Business of the Year (more than 10 employees): recognizes a large business with 10 employees or more, has made an outstanding contribution to the community and has a reputation for providing superior customer service.
• Outstanding Workplace – Employer of the Year: recognizes the business that goes above and beyond for their employees and provides the best overall place to work. For them, culture and a happy, healthy work environment for staff is very important.
• Young Professional of the Year: honors a business professional under the age of 45 who has excelled in business; exemplifies leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
• Not for Profit of the Year: (must be a registered not for profit) honors a not for profit business that has demonstrated continual business excellence through positive business growth and embraced an outstanding commitment to quality and the community.
Deadline for nominations is Feb. 7, 2019
To learn more about the event or to purchase tickets, call the Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce at 250-248-3613.
The Annual Business Achievement Awards are co-sponsored by the Parksville Qualicum Beach News and Black Press Media.
— Submitted by the Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce