Oceanside RCMP received 284 complaints the week of Nov. 8-14.
Some of the incidents included:
• An estimated $150 worth of garden decorations were reported stolen in the 300 block of Garrett Road, Qualicum Beach.
• A residential break-and-enter was reported in the 300 block of Banks Avenue East, Parksville A suspect was arrested.
• An honour system cash box was reported stolen in the 4800 block of Island Highway West, Qualicum Beach.
• The theft of a non-drivable vehicle donated for fire department training was reported in the 3200 block of Alberni Highway, Qualicum Beach.
• B.C. licence plate FV149W was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 2100 block of Kerr Road, Coombs.
• A vehicle was reported rummaged through in the 800 block of Beach Road, Qualicum Beach. There was no damage to vehicle.
• A residential break-and-enter was reported in the 200 block of Morison Avenue, Parksville.
• Health food bars and cash were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Sunningdale Road East, Qualicum Beach. There was no damage to vehicle.
• An inflatable paddle board was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 800 block of Reid Road, Parksville. The stolen item was found eight days later.
• B.C. licence plate GA922T was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Cheney Avenue, Parksville.
• A black Olympus OMD-Mark 1 camera and a lawn motor battery were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 700 block of Fairwind Avenue, Parksville.
If you see a crime in progress, call 911. If you have information regarding an incident, phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) weekdays except holidays. Outside of business hours, phone 250-248-6111, extension 7.
— NEWS Staff, submitted