Oceanside RCMP received 326 complaints the week of June 27 to July 3.
Some of the calls included:
• A white-and-red 2018 Enduro Expert Carbon Fibre 650B specialized mountain bike was reported stolen in the 1100 block of Island Highway East, Parksville.
• A nighttime prowler was reported in the 200 block of Alberni Highway, Parksville.
• A community mailbox was reported damaged in the 6100 block of Island Highway West, Qualicum Beach.
• A baggie containing cash was found in the parking lot of Little Qualicum Falls Provincial Park. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
• A B.C. insurance decal, 71644563 expiry 2022-02-01, was reported stolen in the 500 block of Nootka Road, Qualicum Beach.
• A purple Guess purse and an iPhone in a purple case were reported lost in Parksville. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours if found.
• A garage break-and-enter was reported in the 1600 block of Stroulger Road, Nanoose Bay. Vehicles in the garage were reported rummaged through.
• A quantity of ladies’ costume jewelry watches was found in the 100 block of Island Highway East, Parksville. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
• Two industrial lawnmowers, a Gesi and John Deere brand, and two industrial Troy Bilt brand lawn trimmers were found in the 800 block of Church Road, Parksville. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
• A Dell laptop was reported stolen from as campsite in the Rathtrevor Beach Park, Parksville.
If you see a crime in progress, call 911. The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111 (extension 7). The detachment is located at 421 Pym St. North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m., Monday to Friday, except holidays.
— NEWS Staff, submitted