Oceanside RCMP received 259 complaints during the period of May 24-30.
Some of those incidents included:
• B.C. licence plate 202 NRE was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Sylvan Crescent, Parksville.
• A property break-and-enter was reported in the 900 block of Church Road, Parksville. A subject was arrested for trespassing at night and possessing break-and-enter tools.
• A black purse was found in the 400 block of Stanford Avenue East, Parksville. Contact Oceanside RCMP at 250-248-6111 during regular business hours to claim.
• A business sign, ‘Arch and Main’, was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Sunrise Drive, Parksville. Please contact Oceanside RCMP at 250-248-6111 during regular business hours if found.
• A decorative metal wagon with potted plants was reported stolen in the 600 block of Phillips Street, Parksville.
• A boat was reported vandalized in the 1300 block of Madrona Drive, Nanoose Bay.
• A guitar with case was found in the area of Crescent Road, Qualicum Beach, on May 28. Contact Oceanside RCMP to claim.
• Approximately $2,000 worth of tools was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 800 block of Aberdeen Drive, Parksville.
• A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 600 block of Beach Road, Qualicum Beach.
If you see a crime in progress, call 911. If you have information regarding an incident, phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours (8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.) weekdays except holidays. Outside of business hours, call 250-248-6111, extension 7.
— NEWS Staff, submitted