Remember tobacco, asbestos, Thalidomide, etc.?
Honest scientists and informed people globally, which includes Parksville Coun. Leanne Salter, are forced to rely on the Internet because mainstream media prevents the public from reading the truth about the dangers of wireless radio devices, which militaries have known since the 1950s.
The science of ‘low-level, pulsed NON-thermal radio/microwave frequency radiation’ (radiation), which cell phone towers, baby monitors, smart meters, cell and cordless phones, Wi-Fi routers, Bluetooth, etc. all emit, is so recondite, that few people understand it.
Mayor Marc Lefebvre should note that no regional health authority in B.C. has any education, qualifications or expertise in this form of radiation. They depend on Health Canada (HC) and on B.C.’s Public Health Officer Dr. Perry Kendall. Since 1999, I believe Dr. Kendall has been little more than a puppet for HC which, like the U.S., stubbornly refuses to admit that non-thermal radiation can harm people.
Lefebvre and council need to realize:
• non-industry-paid scientists globally say that the ‘greatest single threat to human health in our entire history, ever, is today’s non-thermal radiation.’
• only industry, governments and those benefiting from the sale of wireless products say they are safe.
• not a single wireless product has been pre-market tested by independent scientists to ensure it is safe to be used by, on and around people on a continuous basis in perpetuity.
• HC’s Safety Code 6 is widely condemned globally by distinguished scientists.
• To this day, Dr. Kendall’s position is: if a wireless device complies with SC6, it must be safe.
Lefebvre needs more councillors like Salter, as do all governments.
James G. (“Jerry”) FlynnBowser